Statistics LFS 2021/22
Description of the zero year at the Grammar School Ostrava-Zábřeh, Volgogradská 6a
- In the 2021/22 school year, we launched a zero year at GOZV6a, reaching primarily eighth and seventh grade students.
- The introduction consisted of a short personal presentation of the LFS followed by a 15 minute discussion.
- To achieve the CAE certificate, you need to score 180 points or more, the maximum a score is 210 points according to the Cambridge English Scale.
- 6 students participated in the zero year of LFS. Of those, 33% (n = 2) were female. The group taking the CAE exam consisted of students of the seventh 17% (n = 1) and eighth year 83% (n = 5) (Tbl.1).
- The highest score in the 21/22 LFS was 208 points. The average of points earned in the year 21/22 LFS was 197.7 points (Tbl. 2).
- 17% (n = 1) of the participants reached level C1-C, 50% (n = 3) of the participants reached level C1-B and 33% (n = 2) of the participants reached level C1-A, and thus advanced to language level C2 (Fig. 1).
Tbl.1 Student characteristics
- Tbl.2 Achieved results
overview of the achieved language level