Statistics LFS 2022/23
Description of the first year of Lingua Franca Stipendium
- In the school year 2022/23 the first year at LFS was completed.
- The number of cooperating grammar schools was expanded by five, four from the Moravian-Silesian Region and one from the Karlovy Vary Region.
- The number of scholarships awarded was doubled.
Data description and Results
- The first year of LFS was attended by 8 students from four grammar schools. Of these, 50% (n=4) were female(Tbl.1). The group taking the CAE exam consisted of students from the seventh and eight grades.
- To achieve the CAE certificate, you need to score 180 points or more, the maximum a score is 210 points according to the Cambridge English Scale.
- The maximum number of points earned in the 22/23 LFS was 208. The average number of points obtained in the year 22/23 LFS was 200.8 points (Tbl.1).
- 13% (n=1) of the participants reached level C1-C, 25% (n=2) of the participants reached level C1-B and 63% (n=5) of the participants reached level C1-A, thus moving to language level C2 (Figure 1).
Tbl.1 Student characteristics and Achieved results
overview of the achieved language level